Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. The principal divisions of the corporation are Digital Industries, Smart Infrastructure, Mobility, Healthcare and Financial Services. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 303,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €62 billion in 2021 according to its earnings release.
Ciena Recruitment :
||₹ 10 LPA*
At Siemens Healthineers, we believe that transformational changes will make it possible to turn today’s challenges into opportunities. That is why it is our purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value. In D&A, we will empower healthcare providers to transform towards value-based care, ultimately leading towards personalized medicine. We bring it together – medical devices, healthcare professionals, and patients.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Ability to proactively work on possible solutions for the given requirements.
- Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
- Creation and implementation of unit, integration, sub-system and system level test cases.
- Validation of the implemented features
Skills Required :
- Strong OOPS programming skills
- Experience with Healthcare will be an added advantage
- Good communication, logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and eager to.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to jobs.siemens.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.