Sify Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Sify industry leading platforms.
A Fortune 500 India company, Sify Technologies is India’s most comprehensive ICT service & solution provider. With Cloud at the core of our solutions portfolio, Sify is focussed on the changing ICT requirements of the emerging Digital economy and the resultant demands from large, mid and small-sized businesses.
Sify’s infrastructure comprising the largest MPLS network, 10 top-of-the-line Concurrently Manageable DCs, partnership with global technology majors, vast expertise in business transformation solutions modelled on the cloud make it the first choice of start-ups, incoming Enterprises and even large Enterprises on the verge of a revamp.
More than 10000 businesses across multiple verticals have taken advantage of our unassailable trinity of Data Centers, Networks and Security services and conduct their business seamlessly from more than 1600 cities in India. Internationally, Sify has presence across North America, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6.3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Machine Learning Principles and Techniques
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must formulate, suggest, and manage data-driven projects to promote business interests.
- Should collate and clean data from various entities to be used later by junior data scientists.
- Should delegate tasks to Junior Data Scientists to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitor the performance of Junior Data Scientists and provide them with practical guidance, as required.
- Select and employ advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Establishes, monitors and continuously improves safety standards and procedures
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Management
- Information Gathering
- Project Management Knowledge
- INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- Achievement Orientation
- QUALITY FOCUS/PROCESS ORIENTATION
- CUSTOMER FOCUS
- PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Building Relationships/Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- PROBLEM SOLVING
The Sify selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Sify Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Sify
If you are interested in the Sify off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here