Slice Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the SDET 1. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities, and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Slice industry-leading platforms.
slice’s purpose is to make the world better at using money and time, with a major focus on providing the best consumer experience. We believe that the best product will always transcend customer demographics, like how great music touches most of us. slice app brings a fast and simple way to make payments and access credit with its cornerstone products: slice account, slice UPI, and slice borrow.
At slice, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant and positive impact on people’s lives with your career. Today, we have employees with an average age of 26, sharing the same belief in innovation, self-motivation, and happiness. We tailor our working experience with the belief that the present moment is the only real thing in life. And we have harmony in the present the most when we feel happy and successful together.
Job Role: SDET 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers ( 0-2 years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹17.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
About the role
As a Test Engineer, you will be at the heart of slice’s engineering process building test infrastructure that empowers the engineering team to develop and deliver high-quality products quickly. You will write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their code. You will exploit our codebase, identify weak spots, and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You’ll have a huge impact on the quality of slice’s unique credit products and services. You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design and promote proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced concepts across products.
- Collaborate on development slice’s test automation architecture and frameworks and ensure scalability of automation.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automation tests of mobile applications, web interfaces, and backend services.
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through old/new infrastructure
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage, and quality
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and Test design
- Hands-on experience with functional, Integration, Performance, and non-functional testing, test planning, and test designing for complex distributed systems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with mobile app automation tools like Appium, Robotium, WebdriverIO, etc.
- Hands-on experience with bug tracking tools like JIRA, and test management tools like JIRA, testlink, zephyr, etc.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- Extensive knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and performance tools like JMeter and Postman.
- Strong experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- A growth mindset and passion for building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence.
Life at slice
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries. Period.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.
How to Apply For Slice
If you are interested in the Slice off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here