SmartBear Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Operations Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on SmartBear industry leading platforms.
At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Job Role: Associate Operations Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹11.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As an Associate Operations Engineer, you will join a team comprised of engineers in Poland, Ireland, and the United States. We are a highly collaborative team with engineers at various skill levels to help everyone improve and grow. If you want to deepen your technical knowledge while enjoying a good laugh & working with AWS and/or Azure, then this is the team for you.
About the role:
As Associate Operations Engineer you will:
- Work with Development, Product and Support teams to build high scalability and availability processes.
- Collaborate with other operation teams in Ireland, Poland, and the United States.
- Learn Jenkins and GitHub Actions to develop build and deployment automations for various web applications across their life cycle management.
- Learn how to automate and implement scalable, highly available application deployments in greenfield environments and improve efficiency of SaaS infrastructures.
- Learn about and implement automation tools and scripts as necessary to evolve systems and processes that assist various development teams.
- Document implemented systems and processes across internal and external applications.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 0-1 year of experience in a DevOps, System Admin, Operations, or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Technology.
- Basic knowledge of AWS and some of its services; EC2, RDS, VPC, etc.
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts such as NAT, Route Tables, and Private vs Public IPs.
- Basic knowledge in configuring and working with GitHub.
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization – an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
How to Apply For SmartBear
If you are interested in the SmartBear off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here