Considering a career as a Dyte Software Development Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Dyte industry-leading platforms.
Company Website: www.dyte.com
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with at least one of Typescript, Golang, or Python.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
- You are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a similar area.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers on the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build internal tools to help us determine the performance of our systems and the quality of service that is being provided by us.
- Work closely with the senior engineers to deliver quality products.
- Deliver high-quality and working production code.
- Contribute to tech talks, design discussions, and innovation drives.
- Own development in multiple layers of the stack.
- Improve and measure the success metrics of the tech product built.
- Valuable hands-on experience in a professional software development environment.
- Mentorship from experienced developers and exposure to real-world projects.
- Networking opportunities within the tech industry.
- Competitive stipend or compensation, depending on the duration of the internship.
- Potential for full-time employment based on performance and business needs.
The Dyte Software Development Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Dyte Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Dyte
If you are interested in Dyte Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here