S&P Global Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on S&P Global industry leading platforms.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global we understand the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. Our team of experts delivers unrivaled insights and leading data and technology solutions, partnering with customers to expand their perspective, operate with confidence, and make decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Recruitment
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
S&P global is looking to hire Non-tech young fresh graduates/postgraduates for its Internship for a duration for 11 months (Depending on performance the candidate would be eligible for a PPO contingent to available opportunity within the company at the given time).
This Program will enable the candidates to learn on the job from S&P Global’s experts which in turn will equip the candidates to become more skilled in today’s job market.
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- MBA in Finance major /BBA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Sc eco. / M.Sc Eco (Year of passing 2022 and 2023 only) candidates with good academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
The S&P Global selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the S&P Global Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For S&P Global
If you are interested in the S&P Global off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here