Considering a career as an S&P Global Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on S&P Global’s industry-leading platforms.
About S&P Global
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
S&P Global Recruitment
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4 – 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Work as part of an agile development team to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems on own and take the initiative to suggest ways to solve different problems encountered during development lifecycle.
- Assist the Technical Lead on the project with disseminating the requirements and problem-solving techniques to junior members of the team.
- Follow the Agile development approach and assist the Technical Manager in providing the status of the current tasks, the bottlenecks encountered and suggest ways to overcome them.
- Provide prompt and diligent escalation of issues blocking the development progress to the Technical Manager.
- Design and implement modern applications using Spring boot, REST and React
- Work along with the architect and collaborate with the cross-functional teams such as Infrastructure and App Support to recommend the necessary hardware and software requirements of the solution.
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
- Collaborate with other developers, as necessary, to resolve different tasks.
- Work independently as necessary.
- Monitor and report to management, technical lead or project manager on project status; identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
- Responsible to transform the current suite of Products towards CI/CD and Cloud native
- Perform other duties as required.
The S&P Global Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the S&P Global Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For S&P Global
If you are interested in BlackBerry Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here