S&P Global, a leading provider of Associate Software Engineer, is hiring 2024 graduates for roles across the organization. This beginner’s guide covers key details about S&P Global, the recruitment process, job descriptions, required skills, and application instructions to help aspiring graduates launch their careers.
About S&P Global
S&P Global is a leading provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions, in the capital, commodity and automotive markets. With offices located in than 30 countries S&P Global offers critical insights that assist governments, businesses and individuals in navigating the complexities of the global economy.
As a graduate in 2024 joining S&P Global means becoming a part of an inspiring company driven by purpose that is dedicated to accelerating progress and creating opportunities. S&P Global strives to provide graduates, with work right from the start.
S&P Global Recruitment
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
Salary: up to ₹14.1 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon & Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the , world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
The S&P Global Associate Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the S&P Global careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For S&P Global
If you are interested in S&P Global Associate Software Engineer off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here