All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
S&P Global Recruitment
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Role: Trainee/Intern
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: ₹30k/month (Expected)
Job Location: Ahmedabad
S&P Global Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – S&P Global hiring fresher graduates for Trainee – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
- Freshers are eligible
- BBA/B.Com/M.Com (Finance Specialization) with good academic track record
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Communication skills – both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts of 9 hours
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for S&P Global
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to S&P Global official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here