All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Estimated Salary||12.8 LPA (Expected)|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline 1-3 years of QA/testing experience in a software development organization, of which at least 1 year must be hands-on automation using Java
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Self-managed individual who can actively build the automation BDD’s and integration tests
- Experience in Test Automation Tool/Frameworks for example: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, JMeter, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven
- Proficient in Scripting: Windows/Unix
- Experience in implementing a Service Level Automation Framework
- Strong Database knowledge, able to write complex SQL Queries
- Good API testing Knowledge AND Good JAVA knowledge
- Design and write maintainable automated test scripts using Java, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber/Gherkin, TestNg. Review the code quality/coverage using industry standard tools e.g. Sonar
- Demonstrable programming skills using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg/Junit
- Exposure to feature files and how to convert feature files to automation tests is highly desired.
- Strong background in building Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins) based frameworks with knowledge of Build Verification Testing & TDD/BDD concepts (Cucumber)
- Background in API testing is desirable
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum/Sprint) is desirable
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.spglobal.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.