Stripe Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Stripe company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
Company Website: www.stripe.com
Job Role: Software engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Batch: 2024 / 2023
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
About the team
Stripe offers an interesting middle ground between joining a small startup and going to work for a multinational company. We have systems and processes optimized for early-career professionals. You will be in an environment that prizes rigor, discipline, and reliability—from our products, from our ways of working, and from our colleagues. You will learn how the best teams put together extremely reliable systems, and you will be responsible for operating these systems, with adequate backup when things get tough.
- Batch – 2024 / 2023
- Freshers are eligible
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science or a directly related field, obtained by summer 2024, or equivalent work experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Work on cross-functional projects, directly collaborating with other engineers
- Give meaningful feedback on code reviews and technical designs
- Ensure that the systems your team operates continue running well and can scale to meet the needs of our users
- Build the skills to own a project from beginning to end, learning project management and technical leadership skills
- One or more areas of specialized knowledge balanced with general skills and knowledge, such as knowing more frontend technologies and, at a high level, how a service handles an HTTP request
- Experience in code review practices, and an understanding of how to safely update production systems
- Familiarity with navigating and managing work in large code bases
- Experience from either previous internships or working collaboratively on multi-person coding projects (in a university or professional setting)
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and form an understanding of those systems, through independent research and working with a mentor and subject matter experts
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Stripe
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here