Sutherland Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Associate-CS Internet. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Sutherland industry leading platforms.
We make digital 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧™ by combining human-centered design with real-time Analytics, AI, Cognitive Technology & Automation to create exceptionally engineered Brand Experiences! Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow.
For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation. We are a team of global professionals, operationally effective, culturally meshed, and committed to our clients and to one another.
Job Role: Associate-CS Internet
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4.0 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Resolves Vendors issues, questions, concerns with effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Vendors including the appropriate escalation of Vendors’ issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve Vendors
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
The Sutherland selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Sutherland Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Sutherland
If you are interested in the Sutherland off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here