Considering a career as a Swiggy Associate Software Development Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities, and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Swiggy industry-leading platforms.
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Built on the back of robust ML technology and fuelled by terabytes of data processed every day, Swiggy offers a fast, seamless and reliable delivery experience for millions of customers across India.
From starting out as a hyperlocal food delivery service in 2014, to becoming a logistics hub of excellence today, our capabilities result not only in lightning-fast delivery for customers, but also in a productive and fulfilling experience for our employees.
With Swiggy’s New Supply and the recent launches of Swiggy Instamart, Swiggy Genie, and Guiltfree, we are consistently making waves in the market, while continually growing the opportunities we offer our people.
Company Website: www.swiggy.com
Job Role: Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can join our engineering team as aSDEs. As an aSDE, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced engineers and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of cutting-edge systems. You will gain hands-on experience with technologies like AWS, Java, Go, DynamoDB, React etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain scalable systems and services.
- Develop, test and release new product features for millions of Swiggy customers
- Write high-quality, maintainable code in Java and Go programming languages.
- Utilize technologies such as Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and more to build efficient and reliable solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, optimizing performance and addressing scalability challenges.
- B.Tech graduates with 0-2 years of experience/ academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in coding languages like Java and/or Go
- Familiarity with backend and/or frontend development concepts and technologies.
- Basic understanding of databases
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies like Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Basic familiarity with the basics of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and version control systems (e.g Git)
The Swiggy Associate Software Development Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Swiggy Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Swiggy
If you are interested in Swiggy Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here