All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation (EDA) company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Synopsys supplies tools and services to the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry. Products include tools for logic synthesis and physical design of integrated circuits, simulators for development, and debugging environments that assist in the design of the logic for chips and computer systems. As of 2023, the company is a component of both the Nasdaq-100 and S&P 500 indices.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Job Role: Web Development
Qualification: BE/ BTech /ME /MTech
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21
Salary: 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida
Synopsys Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Synopsys hiring fresher graduates for Web Development and Reporting for Software Releases – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21
- Freshers are eligible
- Good academic background with B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputed Universities. MCAs with high marks can also apply.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The candidate ideally should have minimum 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in programming, testing and reporting. Final year students can also apply if One Year on-site internship is part of the course. Flexible for exceptional candidates.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- As Associate to Program Management, candidate will be responsible for web portal development, maintenance, report creation and automation related to release management of Synopsys products in VLSI domain.
- This is One Year onsite at Noida full time position. Stipend is as per Synopsys policy.
- Final year students can apply but it has to be approved by University for One Year Onsite work as part of course curriculum.
- Good programming skill is a MUST with special focus on SQL, PHP, HTML and Linux Shell.
- Good communication skill, follow up skill and a team player.
- Essential to have good experience to work independently on JS, Python, Jason and web related technology. Good knowledge of XLS desirable.
- Working knowledge of Perforce, Git, Perl, tcl and C++ needed.
- Prior exposure to VLSI concepts and/or Product company will be a plus.
- Must be flexible, independent, enterprising and responsible to complete assigned tasks with limited resources and within time.
How to Apply for Synopsys
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Synopsys official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here