TCS NQT 2023 names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. TCS NQT 2023 company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide.
TCS NQT Recruitment
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Role: TCS NQT 2023
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: 2024 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: ₹ 4 – 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
TCS NQT Registration 2023 Last Date: 20th September 2023
TCS NQT 2023 exam date: 2nd October, 2023
TCS NQT 2023 registration | TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2023) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge or work values. The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centers.
- Pre-final or final-year students from any stream or degree
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Batch
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants scorecards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
TCS NQT 2023
Land Your Dream Job:
Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
Step 2: Get your NQT Score
Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
TCS NQT syllabus:
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
- Industry NQT – Banking and Financial Services
- Industry NQT – Information Technology
- Subject NQT – Wealth Management
- Subject NQT – Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Subject NQT – Big Data on Cloud
- Subject NQT – Artificial Intelligence
- Subject NQT – IT Blockchain
- Subject NQT – Mobile App Development
- Subject NQT – IT Network Engineer
- Subject NQT – Machine Learning
- Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills
- Subject NQT – Business Development Executive
- Subject NQT – Digital Marketing
- Subject NQT – Financial Markets and Services
- Subject NQT – IT Programming
Who Can Apply For TCS NQT?
TCS NQT 2023 registration Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree. Students passing between 2018 – 2023, are looking for a job. Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
What is the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
How to apply for TCS NQT 2023
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to TCS official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here