Considering a career as a TCS NQT Associate System Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on TCS NQT industry-leading platforms.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide.
TCS NQT Recruitment
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: 2024 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: ₹ 4 – 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
TCS NQT 2023 exam date: 13th November, 2023
TCS NQT 2023 registration | TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2023) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge or work values. The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centers.
- Pre-final or final-year students from any stream or degree
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Batch
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants scorecards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
TCS NQT 2023
Land Your Dream Job:
Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
Step 2: Get your NQT Score
Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
TCS NQT syllabus:
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
- Industry NQT – Banking and Financial Services
- Industry NQT – Information Technology
- Subject NQT – Wealth Management
- Subject NQT – Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Subject NQT – Big Data on Cloud
- Subject NQT – Artificial Intelligence
- Subject NQT – IT Blockchain
- Subject NQT – Mobile App Development
- Subject NQT – IT Network Engineer
- Subject NQT – Machine Learning
- Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills
- Subject NQT – Business Development Executive
- Subject NQT – Digital Marketing
- Subject NQT – Financial Markets and Services
- Subject NQT – IT Programming
Who Can Apply For TCS NQT?
TCS NQT 2023 registration Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree. Students passing between 2018 – 2023, are looking for a job. Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
What is the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
How to Apply For TCS NQT
If you are interested in the TCS NQT Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, login and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here