All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra is a US$6.0 billion company with over 158,000 employees across 90 countries. The company was ranked #5 in India’s IT firms and overall #47 on Fortune India 500 list for 2019.
On 25 June 2013, Tech Mahindra announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra is one of the top Big Tech (India) companies.Tech Mahindra has 1,262 active clients as of June 2022.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSC, ME, M.Tech
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021
Salary: 5.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Tech Mahindra hiring fresher graduates for Associate Software Engineer – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21
- Freshers are eligible
- Candidates should have scored min. of 60% (without rounding-up) in 10%, 12th/ Diploma (if any), and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)
No loss of an academic year after joining a course, post completing 10th std.
- Candidates who graduated in ’22 or 23 with no backlogs and possess a consolidated mark sheet or provisional degree certificate
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Tech Mahindra official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here