All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Uber Technologies, Inc (commonly referred to as Uber) is an American transportation conglomerate that mainly provides taxi services where individuals can hail a taxi (Uber) in an app on their phone. The company, based in San Francisco, provides additional services of ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery and freight transport in the United States and around the world.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Intern
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSC, ME, M.Tech
Batch: 2025 / 2024 / 2023
Salary: 70–80K / month (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2025 / 2024 / 2023
- Freshers are eligible
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2025) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a future Uber intern, you are:
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for interns who thrive with learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our substantial growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- Monthly internship stipend, housing allowance, and Uber credits
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is
- using the product you built – we’re moving real people and assets and
reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Receive mentorship from Uber engineers to guide you through your internship
- Build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share
- your passion for technology in a lively international work environment
How to Apply for Uber
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Uber official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here