Uber is a world-leading wireless technology company that is currently hiring Service Quality. This beginner’s guide will provide an overview of Uber as a company, detail the Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I position and responsibilities, outline the required skills and qualifications, explain the application and hiring process, and provide tips for putting your best foot forward to land the job.
Uber is a technology company that develops and operates proprietary technology applications related to mobility, delivery, and freight transportation. Founded in 2009, Uber has brought transportation and delivery services to over 10,000 cities globally.
The company connects riders with drivers and enables users to request rides, receive price estimates, track vehicles en route, and make payments through the Uber app. Uber drivers utilize their personal vehicles to provide rides facilitated via the app.
Beyond ridesharing, Uber has expanded into food and grocery delivery services like Uber Eats, Uber Direct, and Cornershop by Uber. They also offer freight transportation solutions for truck drivers through Uber Freight.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Job Role: Service Quality
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 / 17
Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The candidate is responsible for identifying gaps in support and customer experience. How By supervising task completion to maintain business flow; supervising support responses to ensure the accurate mechanics are followed; support is offered by providing resolution to the rider or driver’s issue; dissatisfaction reasons are identified; and by identifying strengths and weaknesses of individual performers.
- Work on the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision-making & ready to work in an ambitious and target-based environment.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities for the day by the achievement of targets on a monthly basis.
- Clear communication: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate useful insights
- Exploration: The ability to self-serve, investigate, and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter demeanor is a must!
- Attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, Excel skills, and ability to make independent decisions
- What the Candidate Will Do
Uber Careers selection process for Software Developer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Uber careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Uber Careers
If you are interested in Uber Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here