Considering a career as a Vestas Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Vesta’s industry-leading platforms.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Job Role: Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Manufacturing Quality is part of Quality Execution in EBSC where we work on quality improvements through problem solving and QIP’s , also recovering the cost associated with NC’s.
- Responsible for Supplier ,Site and Factory NC’S E2E Handling
- Responsible for Cost Recovery (COPQ) involved in the NC’s
- Responsible for Identifying and drive Quality Improvement Projects(QIP’s) for solving critical and Recurring Issues
- Responsible for preparation and Circulation of Quality Reports
- Responsible for Validation of 8D’s and problem solving using Quality Tools
- Degree in Engineering Preferably Mechanical,Chemical,Manufacturing or 0-1 Years Experience in Manufacturing Sector
- Certification in Six Sigma Will be a added Advantage
- Knowledge on Problem Solving DMIAC , Problem Solving and Quality Tools
- Good Knowledge on SAP, Power BI’s and Macros
- Good and Fluent communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- We Encourage iniatiave,Problem solving and Accountable Mindset and believe in empowering people on their area of Expertise
- Ability to Work Collaboratively with different functions and various levels of people.
- Ability to handle stakeholders from different countries and handle cultural differences.
- Should be self motivated and able to provide solution for complex issues with a Quality mindset
- Expected to be trustworthy, Pro-active and work on process based solutions
- Must have a basic knowledge on frame work of a Manufacturing Process
The Vestas Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Vestas Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Vestas
If you are interested in Vestas Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here