Considering a career as a VMware Technical Support Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on VMware industry-leading platforms.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Company Website: www.vmware.com
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Technical Support Engineer, we will take your current expertise and expand your storage knowledge to new heights! You could soon be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their storage environments.
- We start with enhancing your current knowledge! We want you to be confident, ready, and capable of working through technical challenges. From Day 1 your education will be a focus. In Depth and relevant training will see you successful with customers and earning VMware’s vaunted professional certificates.
- Once onboarding is completed you will be partnered with team members that have deep technical knowledge and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- This gives you the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. All before you manage your first customer interaction solo!
- As your skills expand you will be introduced to additional storage products and supporting technologies, work closely with senior technical team members to drive product improvements, mentor new team members, and work with our most elite customers.
- VMware knows the world is always moving forward. We move with it. We strive to not only make you an expert but keep you there. Continuous training, career development, and a focus on providing superior customer support makes sure you are always growing and ready to exceed the customers expectation for support delivery.
- Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
- Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
- Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
- rovide World Class Support to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge. Be it with Knowledge Base articles, developing micro trainings for peers and customers, partnering with peers or spending time with a customer to increase their knowledge of VMware products.
- Work in an environment of trust, on-going development, and coaching, where you are empowered to develop and achieve success, surrounded, and supported by a team of highly skilled engineers and supported by a leadership team involved in and committed to your success.
The VMware Technical Support Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the VMware Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For VMware
If you are interested in VMware Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here