All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. Wikipedia
VMware Recruitment :
||Java Backend Developer
||up to ₹12 LPA*
||Bangalore / Panchshil
VMware is hiring candidates for the post of Java Backend Developer.
- 0-1 years of work experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing and automate the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner. You will need to be able to gain respect and trust both from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations and product management.
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders.
- Research, design and implement industry best practices in regard to provisioning, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments.
- Have a customer focus to ensure high quality solutions are delivered which meet the expectations of our customers and be able to work with other customer facing teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scope for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Operate with a service ownership mindset to work in a DevOps mode where the dev team is responsible for all automation, quality, CI/CD, logging, and monitoring of services that are being built.
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities and direction may change rapidly as customer requirements and market direction changes.
Skills Required :
- Excellent design and programming skills primarily with a focus on enterprise server solutions using Java.
- Familiarity in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies. Knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Full working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices in a complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge of basic technologies such as networking.
- Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Hard-working with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
- Excellent communications skills and able to lead a team of highly technical individuals.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.vmware.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.