Walmart is one of the largest retailers in the world and frequently hires fresh graduates in India through off-campus drives. This comprehensive guide will provide all the details you need to know about Walmart off-campus hiring including the recruitment process, job responsibilities, required skills, selection process, and how to apply.
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert’s and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered.
We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Company Website: www.walmart.com
Job Role: Process Specialist
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- 0-1 years’ experience in human resources or related field.
- Competencies: An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Customer/Member Centered-Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Judgment: Make Effective Choices – Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work – Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share Information – Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results – Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards – Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule). Shows integrity and ethical behavior
- Must be able to successfully perform the essential functions in the current role.
- Strong analyzing and decision-making skills.
- Should have prior experience and strong unemployment process knowledge.
- Ability to complete work assignments with minimal or no supervision within specified deadlines and is able to prioritize the workload along with managing other responsibilities than BAU (business as usual).
- Implementation of complex initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility.
- Should be able to collaborate with managers, co-workers, customers and other business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to successfully operate in high tempo and multi-task, adhering to rigid deadlines
- Independent thinking skills in pinpointing issues and strategizing appropriate solutions related to Unemployment Claims
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative, team player and positive attitude
The Walmart off-campus hiring selection process typically comprises the following rounds:
Candidates need to visit the Walmart careers portal and apply for relevant job openings by providing their resume and other details. The eligibility criteria is verified at this stage.
Shortlisted candidates have to take an online written test focused on aptitude, technical skills and role-fitment testing. The written tests are usually hosted on platforms like HackerRank.
Candidates who clear the written test appear for 1-2 technical rounds testing their core domain knowledge and technical skills through coding challenges, case studies etc.
The final interview round involves an HR discussion focused on the candidate’s overall suitability for the role based on past experiences, motivation, team fitment and leadership skills.
Selected candidates receive an offer letter from Walmart within 1-2 weeks of interview completion. This mentions the job role, joining location, salary package and other benefits.
How to Apply For Walmart
If you are interested in the Walmart Process Specialist off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here