Providing excellent customer service and technical support is crucial for companies to keep their clients happy and loyal. This guide will explore a Technical Support Associate job opportunity at Wipro to understand the role, required skills, selection process and tips to apply successfully. Read on to get a headstart in preparing your application!
Wipro Limited, a global technology services and consulting company based in Bengaluru, India has been operating since 1945. Their expertise lies in providing technology driven business solutions across industries such, as banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, consumer goods, oil and gas energy, telecom and more.
With a workforce of over 250,000 employees Wipro offers a range of applications, infrastructure services, engineering solutions and digital services to clients globally. The company has built a reputation, for its practices and trusted brand presence within the industry. Wipro collaborates closely with its clients to simplify business and technological challenges by leveraging their industry knowledge and adopting cutting edge technologies while constantly striving for innovation.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Technical support
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹3.5 – 4 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical support to the process and actively resolve client issues directly or through timely escalation to meet process SLAs.
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure the productivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the contract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot the most occurring trends to prevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speed up resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to the leader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email using the designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining customers and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messages to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers to feedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
My Wipro Technical support selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the My Wipro careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Wipro
If you are interested in Wipro Technical support off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here