All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Wipro Limited is a multinational corporation that provides information technology, consultant and business process services. It is one of the top Indian Big Tech companies. Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, computer security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 167 countries. Wikipedia
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||up to INR 7 LPA|
|Work Location||Mumbai / Hyderabad|
- Freshers are eligible
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on different softwares like CAD, CAE to develop appropriate models as per the project plan/ customer requirements
- Test the protype and designs produced on the software and check all the boundary conditions (impact analysis, stress analysis etc)
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility by integrating software components into a fully functional software system
- Create a prototype as per the engineering drawings & outline CAD model is prepared
- Perform failure effect mode analysis (FMEA) for any new requirements received from the client
- Provide optimized solutions to the client by running simulations in virtual environment
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features to make it cost-effective for the client
- Enhance applications/ solutions by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Follow industry-standard operating procedures for various processes and systems as per the client requirement while modeling a solution on the software
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.wipro.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.