Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
|Post Name||System Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||₹ 3.5 LPA*|
|Work Location||Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Pune|
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through System Engineer
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication : 60% and above
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma : 60%
- Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.