Considering a career as a Yolo Group Data Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Yolo Group’s industry-leading platforms.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on “to the moon”.
Yolo Group Recruitment
Company Website: www.yolo.com
Job Role: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4 – 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Data Engineer, you will complement our existing database development and maintenance function. You’ll work with the Data Engineering team and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain a first-class database solution to support reporting, analysis, and data solution functions within the Company.
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain production systems reliability.
- Work with the Platform team to understand Platform architecture and functionality.
- Maintain effective development and UAT environments to support a rapidly changing business.
- Maintain audit and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all managed DWH datasets.
- Collaborate in DWH technical developments.
- Liaise with Platform and Business teams to support Platform development to be conducive to downstream data consumption
- Optimize databases to ensure efficient/quick data consumption
- Integrate additional data sources into the DWH environment with support from the Business Intelligence team.
- Involve in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining our data repositories, pipeline, and analytical solutions.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Compatible with popular programming languages like Java, Python, or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and Database Management Systems.
- It is good to have an understanding of MongoDB, PostgresDB, or similar database.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Batch of 2023 preferred.
The Yolo Group Data Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Yolo Group Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Yolo Group
If you are interested in Yolo Group Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here