Zebra Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Operational Analyst. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Zebra industry leading platforms.
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Works with team to help plan, perform, and execute operational or financial processes such as IT Service Management initiatives.
Job Role: Operational Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Participates in diagraming and assisting in evaluating less complex existing processes
- Participates on cross-functional project teams
- Works with team to help identify metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems on less complex issues
- Supports the measuring of performance against process requirements
- Participates in working on aligning improvement to performance shortfalls
- Contributes to to work on less complex cost and benefit analysis
- May act as the inter-department interface between the user and IT areas that are responsible for training the user in the interpretation of information system reports, report capabilities, and limitations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and accounting
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Finance
- Prefer the experience on Account payable , Procure to Pay operations ,Purchase Order creations.
- Expereince in basics in US Accounting, Oracle ERP is plus
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment and independently
- Trouble shoot capability
- Knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Ability to document and maintain up to date systems procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of process improvements
The Zebra selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Zebra Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Zebra
If you are interested in the Zebra off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here