Considering a career as a Zoho Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Zoho industry-leading platforms.
Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes computer software and web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas and has a presence in seven locations with global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and corporate headquarters outside of Austin in Del Valle, Texas. Radha Vembu, Sridhar Vembu’s sister, owns a majority stake in the company.
Company Website: www.zoho.com
Job Role: Software Developers
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / PhD/ ME / M. Tech
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Zoho Careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – zoho careers for freshers graduates for Software Developers – Team Member BE / B. Tech / PhD/ ME / M. Tech candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, ensuring top-tier availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternate technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
The Zoho Software Developers selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Zoho careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Zoho
If you are interested in the Zoho off-campus recruitment drive for freshers, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here