Zoho recently announced openings for Technical Support Engineers targeting freshers. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to begin a career in IT support. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know to land this role as a fresher.
Zoho Corporation is an Indian-American multinational technology company that makes computer software and web-based business tools. It is best known for its online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas and has a presence in seven locations with global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and corporate headquarters outside of Austin in Del Valle, Texas. Radha Vembu, Sridhar Vembu’s sister, owns a majority stake in the company.
Company Website: www.zoho.com
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Upto 5.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil nadu, India
Last Date: ASAP
Zoho Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Zoho hiring fresher graduates for Technical Support Engineer – Team Member Any Graduate candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Be the face of Zoho with prospects, customers and partners
- Engage in voice, email and chat based support
- Diagnose and solve application issues
- Understand and analyze the needs of the users and provide timely solutions
- Handle product demos, implementation and trainings
- Provide voice-based support to international/domestic customers over the phone (Inbound and Outbound).
- Build a rapport with customers with clear and confident communication.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and first-time-resolution.
- Engage with the technical team to provide faster resolutions to technical issues.
- Work closely with the technical content team to identify gaps in the help module.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in offering phone-based support customers.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Interested in learning new technologies.
- Need to be open to relocation and working night shifts.
Why Join Zoho as a Fresher?
Here are some of the key reasons why Zoho is the ideal first job for freshers:
- Learn and contribute to the fastest growing SaaS company from India
- Gain exposure to diverse global customers and latest technologies
- Opportunity to work in Zoho’s state-of-the-art offices
- Scope for rapid growth in roles and responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fun work culture with events, sports, and learning opportunities
- Flexible work hours and holidays
Freshers who join Zoho are poised for accelerated career growth in the dynamic SaaS industry.
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Zoho
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here