Amazon Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Cloud Support Associate. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Amazon industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Cloud Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹14 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services India, is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies.
AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We begin every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Why AWS Support?
Follow-the-sun model with support sites located globally: No after hours and on-call in this role.
Career development within Support team: We promote advancement opportunities including Senior Support Engineer, SME, Team Lead, Solutions Architect, Operations Manager and Technical Account Manager.
Variety: Support engineers not only work a broad spectrum of technical issues but may also coach/mentor new hires, develop and present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in recruiting, write tools/script to help the team or work with leadership on process improvement or strategic initiatives.
Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AWS Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Key job responsibilities
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
– Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
– Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
– Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
– Drive customer communication during critical events
– 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
– Troubleshooting / Support experience
– Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Self-starter who is excited about technology
– Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
– Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
– Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
– Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply For Amazon
If you are interested in the Amazon off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here