Amazon Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Development Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Amazon industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹21 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Amazon Kids brings together all types of content that kids and parents love, including books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows. It provides peace of mind for parents with parental controls and a world of fun for kids to choose from thousands of the most popular titles and age-appropriate content. Here’s more information: http://www.amazon.com/kids
Do you want to create and deliver innovative consumer products for millions of customers? We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer with experience building and shipping innovative software to join the Amazon Kids team. Our goal is to create a revolutionary experience for parents and kids to enjoy on our Amazon family of devices.
Key job responsibilities
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for owning and driving customer facing features for the Kids experience on Fire TV. You will own software systems from inception to delivery and beyond. You will have an opportunity to design, architect and build innovative consumer products used every day by people you know.
Come help build the future of Amazon devices and services for millions of customers around the world!
About the team
The Amazon Kids team quickly gained critical acclaim and won the prestigious KAPi award for best hardware and service at CES 2013 and again in 2019. Our team offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
– 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
– 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
– Experience programming with at least one software programming language
– 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
How to Apply For Amazon
If you are interested in the Amazon off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here