Considering a career as a Cognizant Associate – Projects? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Cognizant industry-leading platforms.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: Associate – Projects
Qualification: Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Understand specific client requirements and analyze them.
- Conduct detailed costing based on time and effort estimation if required.
- Provide inputs for client demos/presentations/collaterals (such as capability deck and case study), communication & pitch.
- Provide support to onsite employees during deal making process.
- Participate in geographic specific event / seminars if required.
- Provide input for creating response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Provide support during proposal development.
- Conduct research on industry specific solutions and new platforms required.
- Participate in seminars /conferences.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
New Solution Development.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution area.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Create training courses and supporting artefacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Configure the system for training.
- Assist in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Plan the training calendar.
- Conduct training with the help of academy.
- Mentor consultants with respect to product and domain skills on projects ? Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Provide guidance to new members in the team.
Must Have Skills
- Spring Boot
How to Apply For Cognizant
If you are interested in Cognizant Careers off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here