All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Batch: 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20 / 19
Salary: 4.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Cognizant Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Cognizant hiring fresher graduates for Reference Programmer Analyst Trainee – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20 / 19
- Freshers are eligible
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
1 Requirement Analysis:
a Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:
a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Configuration
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Cognizant
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Infosys website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here