All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: 7.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Deloitte Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Deloitte hiring fresher graduates for Associate Analyst – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
- Freshers are eligible
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Location: Hyderabad
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
- On/offboard professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/Services Procurement Solutions (SPS)
- Understand requirement, follow detailed instructions, and execute the on/offboarding process
- Complete assigned data entry tasks as per agreed Quality and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Generate simple reports and provide status updates
- Complete assigned tasks that adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and templates and are error free
- Perform self-review check of all completed tasks before submitting for quality check
- Own the assigned tasks to ensure they meet the quality standards of CoAE
- Seek feedback from coach and quality controllers to improve output and overall performance
- Share knowledge with team members/peers
- Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ability to follow instructions and execute tasks without error
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work virtually
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Deloitte
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Deloitte website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here