Considering a career as a Siemens System Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Siemens’s industry-leading platforms.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. Founded in 1847, Siemens focuses on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare sectors.
Siemens, a company, in electrical engineering has an extensive workforce of over 295,000 employees spread across more than 200 countries. In the year 2022 Siemens generated a revenue of €62.3 billion. They have established themselves as pioneers in automation, power generation, medical imaging equipment, transportation systems and various other domains.
Siemens offers opportunities for graduates in fields, like engineering, IT, cyber security, finance and more. The company places emphasis on innovation. Provides exceptional training and development programs for graduates to foster their growth.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Job Role: System Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
- Freshers with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
Siemens Interview Process
The Siemens System Engineer interview process is quite rigorous as they take hiring very seriously. Here are the key stages:
1. Initial Online Screening
After you apply online to any opening, the Siemens talent acquisition team will review your resume to screen candidates. Make sure your resume is tailored for each role you apply to.
2. Online Assessments
Shortlisted candidates have to take various online tests. This may include aptitude tests, coding tests, MCQs, writing tasks and recorded video interviews. Performance in these tests impact selection so prepare well.
Face-to-face interviews and panel interviews with hiring managers and cross-functional teams. Questions will focus on your technical expertise, problem-solving, leadership, collaboration, culture fit and more.
4. Final Interview
The final interview is with senior leadership and functional heads. Be confident and emphasize how you are the best fit.
If you have impressed at all stages, you will receive the offer letter. Else you will get an email informing you were unsuccessful. If selected, prepare to join Siemens!
How to Apply For Siemens
If you are interested in Siemens Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here